Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Application Engineer, Stanstead Abbots, Herts, UK
• Supporting our entire customer base through a variety of mediums, with a focus on FAQ, Knowledge Base Articles, and Community Forum participation.
• You will use your expertise to provide proactive and reactive assistance to all customers.
• Conducting training for existing customers, writing knowledge based articles and application notes for Altium products, and performing product testing during beta stages.
• Record and document all issues related to customers both internal and external.
• Bachelor degree preferably in the field of electrical engineering or comparable training with professional experience in customer support
• Teamwork and commitment
• Flexible, meticulous and responsible
• Experience with EDA software tools is beneficial
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Any other language skills are beneficial
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.