Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Data Quality Intern, China
The Data Quality Intern will be engaged in the day-to-day data management tasks for Altium’s CRM systems.
The main responsibilities will include:
1. Update, Insert and Manage global data on Altium Internal Systems like Customer Databases, etc.
2. Update, Insert and Manage global data on Business Systems like Salesforce, etc.
3. Formatting information from online communities, such as Altium Live.
4. Real-time maintenance for global business development systems.
5. Ensure data validity in systems for global real-time tracking and sales needs/leads analysis.
6. Implement new technology, projects, systems, infrastructure
7. Maintain up-to-date information on directories
8. Reformat technical documents
The main tasks include:
Data entry, Data validation, Data profiling, Data standardization, Geocoding, Matching or Linking, Monitoring, Batch and Real-time maintenance.
1. University student, major in computer is preferred. Can offer at least 3-4 days per week, 5 days is preferred; Work at least for 6 months. More than 6 months is preferred.
2. Sound technical knowledge and full understanding of all systems and infrastructure.
3. Good communication skills in written & oral English. CET-6 is a must.
4. Strong interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to work independently (without direct supervision).
6. Attention to detail-quality control skills.
7. Ability to multi task in fast-paced environment.