Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Inside Sales Account Manager (m/f), Munich, Germany
• Maintains high post-sales satisfaction, facilitating positive long-term relationships and strong potential for repeat business while driving up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within customer base.
• Manages personal sales activities and customer contact towards achieving sales targets, meeting or exceeding established standards for the minimum number of contacts per day.
• Tracks and monitors subscription renewal dates within assigned territory and develops strategies to meet or exceed retention targets.
• Presents Altium’s value proposition via online presentations to engineering teams, management and C-Level executives.
• Meets or exceeds monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
• Maintains detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities in Altium’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
• Organizes and executes specialized projects such as call-out campaigns, data updates, etc.
• Learns and maintains in-depth knowledge of Altium products and technologies, competitive products and industry trends.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or related field desirable, or a combination of equivalent education and/or experience.
• 3-5 years of relevant sales experience in software sales, with particular emphasis on selling annual subscription and/or maintenance contracts; ECAD, MCAD or PLM experience a strong plus.
• Demonstrated ability to create and execute strategic territory plans leading to achievement of annual sales quotas of at least $1m.
• Excellent communication skills, including ability to influence decision makers. Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
• Strong commitment to superior customer service and desire to be THE top sales representative.
• Proficiency with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases such as Salesforce.com desirable but not a requirement.
• Fluency in German, English, Spanish and/or Italian.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.