Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Interactive Designer, USA
• Apply technical aspects of visual design principles including color theory, typography, layout, user interface elements and production techniques to produce a state of the art creative screen design.
• Produce design specifications, storyboards, scenarios, and design prototypes.
• Generate creative ideas of projects and provide imaginative sketches.
• Offer relevant ideas and suggestions during brainstorming sessions.
• Implement user-centered design techniques and apply design best practices to promote positive online user experience in PCB industry.
• Managing the photo and video production studio.
• Preproduction, shooting, editing and postproduction of Photo and Video Content.
• Creating 2D and 3D animations.
• Education requirements: BS or equivalent in Computer Information Systems or related.
• Required experience: 1 year in the job offered or 1 year as a Designer or Multimedia Designer.
• Additional requirements: academic or work experience to include work with:
1.) Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere), Office Suite, web development, XML, metadata, HTML 5, CSS, JS, @Networks, Cinema 4D or similar;
2.) Logo and animation design, visuals, multimedia production, video production (preproduction, shooting, editing and postproduction);
3.) Video- and Audio Equipment, Studio Equipment, Studio Setup.
• Position requires 5% international and 5% domestic travel. Company will pay all travel expenses.
• 40 hours/ week. Job site/ interview: La Jolla, CA. Salary $51,750/ year.
• Please reference job title when applying.