Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Lead Software Developer (multiple openings), USA
• Lead development of Altium products and coordinate work of the software engineering team in the development and testing of same.
• Test to ensure the quality of the final product before release.
• Lead improvement of application deployment system.
• Develop, install, test, update, and maintain the Altium Designer product family and other Company technology products.
• Collaborate with the product management team to ensure the product is designed and developed in accordance with established standards and customer needs.
• Required education: Master of Science or equivalent in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Information Systems or related. [Company will accept a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science degree followed by 5 years of progressive work experience as Software Engineer, Software Developer, and Senior Software Developer in lieu of a master’s degree.]
• Additional requirements: academic or work experience to include work with:
1.) PCB technology;
2.) Data structures, algorithms, software engineering design patterns and principles;
3.) Developing software in Delphi and C#;
4.) Leadership of a software engineering team.
• 40 hours/ week. Job site/ interview: La Jolla, CA. Salary $102,294 / year.
• Please reference job title when applying.