Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
New Logo Developer, Boston MA, USA
New Logo Business Development representatives are highly motivated and hardworking with an upbeat can-do attitude. They work with our New Logo Sales Team to displace our competition in accounts by offering Altium’s unified PCB development tools within a defined region.
The New Logo Developer’s (NLD) main responsibilities will be qualifying leads and prospecting into competitive lists, searching the web, and utilizing internal sales tools (Inside View, LinkedIn, Marketo, SalesForce) to uncover and work with opportunities for the New Logo Closer to close. They are expected to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly & annual quota. This New Logo Developer role will be part of a three person “PAK” working with a Sr. Level New Logo Closer and a Senior Field Applications Engineer (FAE).
• Takes and further vets sales leads that are received from multiple sources.
• Develops lead opportunities by collecting information that includes business pains/needs, timelines, authority and project teams, budget, competitive information, etc.
• Partners with the other PAK team members to determine where they need support in moving opportunities forward.
• Aggressively drive daily prospecting calls to build pipeline of prospective clients and occasionally closing smaller deals as appropriate.
• May be called on to lead sales discovery process and presentations via webinars with FAE’s and prospects in the absence of the New Logo Closer.
• Keeps detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities in SalesForce.
• Develops relationships with key partners in their territory to identify new business opportunities.
• Plans and prioritizes personal sales activities in conjunction with the New Logo Closer with the goal of achieving sales targets.
• Works alongside inside sales teams on specialized projects such as call-out campaigns, promo drives and webinar fulfillment.
• Once trained, will maintained an in-depth knowledge of Altium products and technologies, competitive products and industry trends.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.