Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
New Logo Sales Manager, Munich, Germany
• Manage a team of sales representatives, business development reps and sales application engineers to ensure market growth and business plan objectives are met.
• Provide a detailed accurate forecast to senior management as needed.
• Understand and utilize the sales tools to measure activity expectations and monitor transactional selling (Salesforce, Knowledge Tree, Insight Squared, etc.)
• Collaborate with senior sales management on the development of strategic sales plans to expand into new customer accounts.
• Establish and maintain influential relationships with senior ranking decision makers within newly acquired customer accounts and prospects.
• Provide leadership, coaching and direction to continue to develop the sales team with a focus on exceeding sales and business objectives.
• Recruit, develop and retain a team of highly motivated, results oriented sales professionals.
• Observe and participate in customer product presentations, demonstrations and proposals; negotiate [and/or assist] in finalization of customer agreements.
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of company and competitive products and services.
• Collaborate with marketing and other internal resources on the development and execution of regional sales campaigns.
• Prepare and submit required sales activities and reports, including forecasts, pipeline activity, monthly progress, business plans, logging sales data into the CRM, expense reports, etc. on a regular and timely basis.
• Travel and/or co-travel to prospect locations as required.
• Attend and actively participate in sales management meetings.
• Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant sales experience.
• Proven track recording of exceeding sales objectives through prospecting, nurturing, and closing NEW accounts.
• Demonstrated experience directly leading sales teams, with a proven ability to impact and influence through a collaborative approach.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-directed, resourceful, highly driven individual with demonstrated track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets.
• Technology background with a strong track record of building and maintaining relationships with key decisions makers.
• Experience with Salesforce a PLUS.
• Ability to travel 20% of the time.
• C1 level of German and English spoken and in writing.