Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Product Manager (multiple openings), USA
• Research and analyze technology trends in Electronic Design Automation (EDA).
• Work with enterprise, industry partners, and end-users to identify the key industry trends and opportunities for EDA product development.
• Perform product planning, development and management.
• Define and maintain product roadmaps.
• Supervise pilot projects for new Altium modules and products.
• Coordinate marketing, development, QA, support and sales team's efforts.
• Provide product launch support for sales and marketing.
• Required education: MS or equivalent in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or related. 1 year in the job offered or 1 year as Software Engineer or Product Manager.
• Additional requirements: academic or work experience to include work with:
1.) Electronic Design Automation software, Product Management, PCB design;
2.) Software development processes and flows (Assembla);
3.) Quality assurance practices;
4.) Data driven approaches for the product and market analysis (Telerik and SalesForce);
5.) Business, process and system analysis, requirement management and definition.
• Position requires 5% international travel. Company will pay all travel expenses.
• 40 hours/ week. Job site/ interview: La Jolla, CA. Salary $115,003 / year.
• Please reference job title when applying.