Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Regional Inside Sales Manager (m/f), Munich, Germany
• Manage a team of 10+ inside sales representatives to ensure market growth and business plan objectives are met.
• Provide a detailed accurate forecast to senior management as needed
• Understand and utilize the sales tools to measure activity expectations and monitor transactional selling (Salesforce,TouT, Insight Squared,etc)
• Teams are made up of Associate Account Managers, Associate Legacy Closers, and Account Manager.
• The Account Manger team is responsible for all existing customer sales: renewal, add-on sales, new products sales to existing customers.
• Collaborate daily with the Technical Sales team working toward strategies and tactics to reduce customer churn and close sales.
• Collaborate with senior sales management on the development of strategic sales plans to expand into existing customer accounts.
• Establish and maintain influential relationships with senior ranking decision makers within existing accounts.
• Provide leadership, coaching and direction to continue to develop the inside sales team with a focus on exceeding sales and business objectives.
• Recruit, develop and retain a team of highly motivated, results oriented sales professionals.
• Observe and participate in customer product presentations, demonstrations and proposals; negotiate [and/or assist] in finalization of customer agreements.
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of company and competitive products and services.
• Collaborate with marketing and other internal resources on the development and execution of regional sales campaigns.
• Prepare and submit required sales activities and reports, including forecasts, pipeline activity, monthly progress, business plans, logging sales data into the CRM, expense reports, etc. on a regular and timely basis.
• Travel and/or co-travel to customer sites as required.
• Attend and actively participate in sales management meetings.
• Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant sales experience.
• Technology background with a strong track record of building and maintaining relationships with key decisions makers.
• Proven track recording of exceeding sales objectives through expanding into existing accounts, upselling, and account retention strategies.
• Demonstrated experience directly leading sales teams, with a proven ability to impact and influence through a collaborative approach.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-directed, resourceful, highly driven individual with demonstrated track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets.
• Experience with Sales Force a PLUS
• Ability to travel 20% of the time.
• Fluency in German and English required
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.