Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Regional Marketing Assistent (m/w), München oder Karlsruhe, Germany
• Support Marketing Coordinator in local e-mail marketing campaigns (list upload e.g.)
• Create new ideas of content publishing through media, determine potential local list rentals from off- and online sources e.g. magazine or community platforms
• Experience in project management to provide local marketing material, create and manage tasks to ensure project success
• Run reports (Salesforce) concerning local marketing campaign results (lead generation) to support marketing analyses
• Coordination and posting of EMEA blogs at Altium Homepage
• Publishing local content (e.g. training, webinars) via Altium Event Manager
• Liaise with Event Coordinator to provide support for local event activities such as sourcing venues, arranging AV equipment, logistics (equipment, travel and accommodations), sourcing giveaways
• Provide thorough post event reporting including analysis of event success, collating staff feedback, number of leads and visitors.
• Up to 2 years of professional experience as Junior Regional Marketing Assistent
• Fluent in English (C1) and French with strong communication and presentation skills (verbal, written, and listening)
• Proficiency in a variety of computer software applications Microsoft Office Suite, GoogleDocs, Gmail,
• Experience with Marketo, Salesforce and Project Management Tools is preferred.
• Ability to develop and present sales marketing campaigns with a focus on lead generation
• Well organized, attention to detail, strong follow-up/follow-through skills, dependable, strong work ethic
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.