Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Salesforce Architect, San Diego, CA, USA
As a member of the Altium Operations team, the Salesforce Architect will help lead the design, implementation and optimization of process automation using Salesforce.com. This includes the integration of SalesForce.com and other SaaS business applications. The Business Operations Architect is responsible for systems support and services, this includes but is not limited to: maintaining an effective working relationship with internal stakeholders and testing and coordinating the implementation or integration of software, new releases or system enhancement installations. This position will also serve as a liaison between Operations staff, internal stakeholders, Information Technology, and software vendors.
1. Assist in architecting best-in-class business systems solutions and processes centered around SalesForce.com
2. Define and participate in the implementation of the direct and indirect integrations between SalesForce.com and SaaS applications as required
3. Systems/Application Integration – improve internal efficiencies by designing methodologies to integrate systems and maintain data quality
4. Manage system administration including but not limited to user roles, security, profiles, object/field relationships, workflow rules, processes, flows, page layouts, validation rules, email templates, custom buttons and triggers
5. Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com or custom objects and functions.
6. Engage with the Salesforce users to gather feedback and requirements.
7. Manage relationships with external software vendor account manager and other 3rd party application vendors
8. Communicate system and process changes with stakeholders through trainings, demos, documentation, status updates and feedback sessions
1. Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years minimum experience in an Analyst, Operations, Consulting or Solutions Architect position
2. Superior hands-on analytic skills
3. Exceptional problem solving skills and strategic business judgment
4. Must be both process and result oriented, highly organized and self-motivated with strong follow through
5. Must be able to quickly switch gears to meet the needs of various internal stakeholders
6. Presence to interact with both executive management and front-line employees
SalesForce.com Certified Administrator
SalesForce.com Advanced Administrator
SalesForce.com Certified Force.com Developer
Agile Methodology / Continuous Improvement