Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Senior Software Engineer (multiple openings), USA
• Function at senior level in developing features across multiple subsystems within Altium applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, and deployment.
• Lead interactions with customers as a technical expert for product subsystems.
• Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to senior management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications.
• Mentor colleagues and guide to a deeper understanding of the Altium Designer PCB Code base and development of new features
• Required education: Master of Science or equivalent in Computer Engineering, or related.
• Required experience: 2 year in the job offered or 2 year as Software Engineer, Software Developer, or Lead Software Engineer.
• Additional requirements: academic or work experience to include work with: 1.) PCB technology; 2.) MS-SQL, Oracle; 3.) Data Structures and Algorithms; 4.) Developing software in Delphi and C#.
• 40 hours/ week. Job site/ interview: La Jolla, CA. Salary $83,346 / year.
• Please reference job title when applying.