Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Software Engineer (multiple openings), USA
• Design, develop, test, and maintain high performance algorithms for use in software solutions based on end user engineering needs.
• Determine operational feasibility by evaluating proposed designs.
• Research and prototype new PCB focused software technology to create a next generation of PCB software for use in 3D design applications.
• Participate in engineering, design, and code reviews.
• Required education: MS or equivalent in Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Applied Mathematics, or related. [Company will accept a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering degree followed by 5 years of progressive work experience as Software Engineer, Software Development Engineer, Project Lead in lieu of a master’s degree.]
• Required experience: 1 year in the job offered or 1 year as Software Engineer, Software Development Engineer, or Lead Software Engineer.
• Additional requirements: academic or work experience to include work with: 1.) PCB technology; 2.) Data Structures and Algorithms; 3.) Developing software in Delphi and C#.
• 40 hours/ week. Job site/ interview: La Jolla, CA. Salary $83,346/ year.
• Please reference job title when applying.