Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
TASKING Marketing Programs Manager, San Diego CA, USA
Altium is looking for an experienced Marketing Programs Manager to own both the nurturing of known targets from our existing database to expand our product footprint as well as develop and drive programs to attract new potential customers for our TASKING brand of embedded software development products. Partnering closely with the sales leadership and marketing leadership, success will be measured by both pipeline and revenue results.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in developing end-to-end programs that leverage all facets of modern marketing. To include; owned, earned and paid media strategies. Content marketing strategies, marketing automation (Marketo), sales automation as well as the ability to mine data from our CRM (Salesforce). An appreciation for sales and a results oriented personality is required. Previous experience in the embedded software space, semiconductor space or the automotive market space is preferred.
Acceptable locations include San Diego (CA), Munich (Germany), or Karlsruhe (Germany).
• Coordinate and execute TASKING marketing campaigns or new product launches
• Coordinate topics, production, and supply of marketing collateral
• Manage Marketo Campaign programs and ensure information is current and up to date
• Drive Community development including customer input - developing joint white papers, customer success stories and providing credible regional technical thought leadership
• Partner closely with sales leadership to develop marketable personas in a highly targeted and segmented way
• Focus on pipeline and sales analytics to drive marketing programs
• Work across global time zones and travel as needed (ability to travel 10-15%)
• 5+ years of experience in demand generation, with experience in blogs, online and offline events, white papers and targeted paid advertising
• Exceptional project and budget management experience with marketing campaigns
• Proven track record of successful demand generation with measurable sales results
• Quick learner, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your own work.
• A strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing programs.
• Excellent communicator and collaborator; you know how to build organizational support.
• BA in a related field, such as Communications, Marketing, Business, Finance, or, an Engineering discipline with strong marketing experience.
• Expert-level understanding of gaining and analyzing customer insights, brand positioning, strategy and market opportunity.
• Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and thought-leadership.
• Able to adapt to change and think quickly on new project assignments.
• Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines and multitask in an agile environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills that foster teamwork and build confidence and support for one's ideas.
• Strong communication and presentation skills that recruit support for your programs.
• A willingness to change directions quickly.
• Previous experience in the Embedded Software space or related product development field a plus.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.