Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
UI Software Engineer, USA
• Develop, test, and modify Company proprietary software.
• Research and prototype new PCB focused software technology to create more advanced software for use in 3D design applications.
• Analyze existing and develop new algorithms to improve user interface of Advanced PCB modules.
• Make suggestions to management regarding user interface and user experience features under development.
• Coordinate development work with colleges in collaborative efforts to reach deeper understandings of the Altium Design PCB Code base and development of new related features.
• Required Education: BS* or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related. [*Employer will accept 2 years of work experience in the job offered or as a Sr. Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Sr. Software Developer, or Software Developer in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.].
• Required Experience: 2 years in the job offered or 2 years as a Sr. Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Sr. Software Developer, or Software Developer.
• Additional requirements: academic or work experience to include work with:
1.) Microsoft WPF;
2.) PCB technology;
3.) Data Structures and Algorithms;
4.) Developing software in Delphi and C#.
• 40 hours/ week. Job site/ interview: La Jolla, CA. Salary $64,397/ year.
• Please reference job title when applying.