Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
TASKING Sales Manager, Boston MA, USA
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated sales professional who is accountable for driving Altium’s TASKING embedded business. The successful candidate is responsible for overseeing the TASKING sales department within the region. Sets local and regional sales quotas, manages sales & field sales staff and advises company about sales performance.
Specific responsibilities of the TASKING Sales Manager include:
• Increasing market share by identifying and creating new business by new customers and creating incremental revenue by within the region by developing existing accounts national and global accounts
• Delivering a value proposition through a variety of methods (i.e., phone, web, in person etc.) to prospects within an assigned territory
• Developing a pipeline of opportunities throughout the designated territory and responsible for identifying, engaging, managing, and closing opportunities
• Securing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential customers
• Consulting with customers on their needs and presenting recommendations based on industry options, experiences and references
• Maintaining professional product and technical knowledge by attending scheduled training, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional associations
• Maintaining customer records and call activity using contact management software
• Participating in developing sales strategies, territory plans, and forecasts.
• 5-10 years’ relevant sales experience and education related to embedded systems and microprocessor for industrial applications with a focus on transportation/automotive market
• Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
• Proven ability to position products against competitors
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Highly effective presentation skills to small and large audiences
• Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work across organizational lines, command respect, and influence without authority
• Ability to conduct and analyze market and competitive research
• Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
• Master in Physics, Electronics, Mathematics or comparable preferred
• Frequent travel required
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.