Activate Standalone License
Modified by Annika Krilov on Jul 14, 2017
The Activate Standalone License dialog
If you are accessing your Standalone license for the very first time, or you have inadvertently deleted the license from your computer (and have no backup of the associated license file), you will need to activate (reactivate) the license. The Activate Standalone License dialog will enable a temporary connection with Altium, allowing you to sign in to your Altium account and activate/reactivate your Standalone License. Once successfully activated/reactivated, closing the dialog will place you back in a disconnected state.
The dialog is accessed by performing the following steps:
- Click DXP » My Account then select the License Management tab.
- Click the Add standalone license file link.
- Click the Activate license link.
- I have read and understand the warning - enable the checkbox to confirm that you have read and understood the warning regarding a connection to Altium and the gathering of information about your PC hardware over the secure Altium portal.
- Username - enter your username.
- Password - enter your password.
- Sign In - click to sign in once all the above information has been entered. The connection to Altium will be made and the Standalone License(s) that are available to you will be presented within the dialog. Select your license and click the Activate License link. Once activated, a confirmation dialog will appear to reflect successful activation. Click OK in the confirmation dialog, then click the Close & Sign Out button at the bottom of the Activate Standalone License dialog.
If you'd like to comment on the content on this page, use the Ctrl+Enter
keyboard shortcut to send us your feedback. To include a section of the page in your comment (a typo, missing/wrong info, or incorrect imagery), highlight the text (max. 200 chars) and/or image first. Please restrict your feedback to documentation issues - for technical assistance refer to the Altium Forums