Data Management - Design Repositories
Modified by Susan Riege on Apr 11, 2017
Parent page: Data Management Preferences
The Data Management - Design Repositories page of the Preferences dialog.
As its name suggests, the Data Management – Design Repositories page of the Preferences dialog allows you to create or connect to a design repository.
The Data Management – Design Repositories page is part of the main Preferences dialog (DXP » Preferences) and is accessed by clicking the Design Repositories entry under the Data Management folder, in the left hand pane of the dialog.
A Design Repository is a version control system that contains your team's design document.
- Design Repository List - Display all the current available design repositories.
- Create New - Create a new design repository
- Connect to - Connect to an existing design repository.
- Properties - Select a design repository then click this button to edit its properties.
- Remove - Select a design repository and clilck this button to remove it from the list.
If you'd like to comment on the content on this page, use the Ctrl+Enter
keyboard shortcut to send us your feedback. To include a section of the page in your comment (a typo, missing/wrong info, or incorrect imagery), highlight the text (max. 200 chars) and/or image first. Please restrict your feedback to documentation issues - for technical assistance refer to the Altium Forums