Modified by Phil Loughhead on Jun 16, 2017
The Edit Command dialog
The Edit Command dialog allows the user to edit command actions, names, add an image to command, or edit the shortcut keys assigned to a command.
To access this dialog, use Ctrl+Left Mouse when the cursor is over the desired command.
- Process - use the Browse button to open the Process Browser dialog to browse and select the desired process.
- Parameters - displays the parameters for the command. Click Info for information about the selected command.
- Caption - use the text box and drop down to select the desired caption for the command.
- Description - enter a description of the command.
- Bitmap File - Use to browse and select a picture
for the selected command.
- Preview - displays a preview of the selected picture.
- Primary - use the drop down menu to select the primary shortcut key for the command.
- Alternative - use the drop down menu to select a secondary shortcut key for the command.
- Currently in use by - if the selected primary or alternative shortcut is currently used by another command, this area shows that command.
If you'd like to comment on the content on this page, use the Ctrl+Enter
keyboard shortcut to send us your feedback. To include a section of the page in your comment (a typo, missing/wrong info, or incorrect imagery), highlight the text (max. 200 chars) and/or image first. Please restrict your feedback to documentation issues - for technical assistance refer to the Altium Forums