Modified by Susan Riege on Feb 13, 2018
Parent page: Line
Multi-board object properties are definable options that specify the visual style, content and behavior of the placed object. The property settings for each type of object are defined in two different ways:
- Pre-placement settings – most Line object properties, or those that can logically be pre-defined, are available as editable default settings on the Multi-board - Defaults page of the Preferences dialog (access from the button at the top-right of the workspace). Select the object in the Primitive List to reveal its options on the right.
- Post-placement settings – all Line object properties are available for editing in the Properties panel when a placed Line is selected in the workspace.
The Line object default settings in the Preferences dialog, and the Line mode of the Properties panel.
Location (Properties panel only)
- Start (X/Y) – the X-axis and Y-axis values of the Line's start point (the first point placed).
- End (X/Y) – the X-axis and Y-axis values of the Line's end point.
- Line – displays and sets the Line graphic's weight/style/color
- Line weight menu – the line thickness. Use the drop down menu to choose from a range of line weight presets.
- Line pattern menu – the pattern style applied to Line. Use the drop down menu to choose from a range of line style presets.
- Line color button () – click to open the Line color selector drop down, which includes options for preset colors, HEX/RGB color values and the graphic selection of color shades.
If you'd like to comment on the content on this page, use the Ctrl+Enter
keyboard shortcut to send us your feedback. To include a section of the page in your comment (a typo, missing/wrong info, or incorrect imagery), highlight the text (max. 200 chars) and/or image first. Please restrict your feedback to documentation issues - for technical assistance refer to the Altium Forums