Data Management - Design Repositories
Modified by Susan Riege on Feb 23, 2018
Parent page: Data Management Preferences
The Data Management - Design Repositories page of the Preferences dialog
The Data Management – Design Repositories page of the Preferences dialog allows you to create or connect to a design repository.
The Data Management – Design Repositories page is part of the main Preferences dialog that is accessed by clicking the control in the upper-right corner of the workspace then selecting the Design Repositories entry under the Data Management folder.
A Design Repository is a version control system that contains your team's design document.
- Design Repository List - displays all the current available design repositories.
- Create New - use to create a new design repository.
- Connect to - use to connect to an existing design repository.
- Properties - click to open a dialog in which you can edit the selected design repository's properties.
- Remove - click to remove the selected design repository.
If you'd like to comment on the content on this page, use the Ctrl+Enter
keyboard shortcut to send us your feedback. To include a section of the page in your comment (a typo, missing/wrong info, or incorrect imagery), highlight the text (max. 200 chars) and/or image first. Please restrict your feedback to documentation issues - for technical assistance refer to the Altium Forums