Modified by Phil Loughhead on Jun 16, 2017
The Content Cart dialog
The Content Cart dialog allows the user to copy contents from a source Vault to an Altium Vault Server. This is control-central for defining what is to be acquired from the source vault and transferred into the nominated
target vault – a trusty removal van that 'carts' your nominated data between established vault residences.
The dialog is accessed by right-clicking on an Item in the Vaults panel from the source Vault (DXP » Vault Explorer), then selecting Add to Content Cart from the
- Use the Content Cart to copy content from Altium Content Vault into Altium Vault - this is a description of what the Content Cart will accomplish.
- This Content Cart is called - the top-level folder for this acquired content uses the name of the cart itself. The default name is in the format
Content Cart - <Current Date> - <Current Time>, and
is determined at the moment the cart is accessed.
- Change - click to open the Content Cart Name selection dialog to change the name of the Content Cart, if desired.
- Add More Items - click to open the Choose Item dialog from where you can choose one or more additional Items.
This region lists all Items that you have chosen to acquire from the source vault.
- Source - lists the Revision ID of the selected items.
- Target - after Prepare Cart has been invoked, this area lists the Revision ID, Folder, Status, and Action for each listed item.
- Edit - click to edit the properties of a selected item.
- Remove - click to remove a selected item from the Content Cart.
- Prepare Cart - click to prepare the target vault for acquisition – checking the status of the chosen Item Revisions involved (in case they have been acquired previously), the parent-child links, and proposing the action
to be taken. The results of this preparation phase are presented in the main acquisition grid.
- Deliver Cart - click to deliver the contents from the Content Cart to the target Altium Vault Server. A dialog will appear asking for confirmation to transfer the items in the Content Cart from the source vault to the target
- Change Settings - click to open the Content Cart structure dialog from where you can change the folder, lifecycle, item naming, revision scheme and index properties for the content types.
If you'd like to comment on the content on this page, use the Ctrl+Enter
keyboard shortcut to send us your feedback. To include a section of the page in your comment (a typo, missing/wrong info, or incorrect imagery), highlight the text (max. 200 chars) and/or image first. Please restrict your feedback to documentation issues - for technical assistance refer to the Altium Forums