Simulation - SIMetrix Interface
Modified by Susan Riege on Jan 11, 2018
Parent page: Simulation Preferences
The Simulation - SIMetrix Interface page of the Preferences dialog
The Simulation - SIMetrix Interface page of the Preferences dialog allows you to decide how you would like to display the graph results.
The Simulation - SIMetrix Interface page of the Preferences dialog is part of the main Preferences dialog (DXP » Preferences) and is accessed by clicking the SIMetrix Interface entry under the Simulation folder in the left hand pane of the dialog.
- SIMetrix/SIMPLIS installation location - use the browse folder icon to search for and choose the directory in which you installed SIMetrix/SIMPLIS. You can use the Auto Detect button to automatically find the directory.
- Clear existing graph sheets and group data before running a new simulation - enable to clear all existing graph sheets and group data before running a new simulation.
- Display graph sheets in SIMetrix instead of Altium Designer - enable to view the results of your simulations in SIMetrix rather than in the software.
- Always load error files - enable to always load any error files.
- Show hints - enable to show hints.
- Show warnings - enable to show warnings.
- Show locations of models found - enable to show the locations of found models.
If you'd like to comment on the content on this page, use the Ctrl+Enter
keyboard shortcut to send us your feedback. To include a section of the page in your comment (a typo, missing/wrong info, or incorrect imagery), highlight the text (max. 200 chars) and/or image first. Please restrict your feedback to documentation issues - for technical assistance refer to the Altium Forums