3D Graphics Engineer, Ukraine
Altium is one of the EDA key-players at the market. One of the key differentiators of Altium products, particularly our flagship product Altium Designer is the ability to display realistic 3D view of PCB board. Huge number of very small details on routing layers (you need to display every track or via) makes challenges for rendering engine and requires custom solutions. Lots of work is already done but we continue development and need a great 3D Developer to make it real.
Duties and responsibilities:
● Development of 3D rendering engine for desktop and Web clients;
● Design, develop and verify new code related to 2D/3D rendering and visualization;
● Develop algorithms and specifications;
● Support rendering code in existing products.
● 3+ years of software development experience;
● High-level knowledge in 3D visualization and custom shaders (gamedev, CAD).
Skills & Competencies:
● Hands-on experience with 3D rendering engines and shaders programming (OpenGL 4.0, DirectX10-11, WebGL 2);
● Computational geometry 2D/3D;
● Data structures and algorithms;
● Will be plus: Upper-Intermediate level in English Language.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants