Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Account Executive - Inside Sales (m/f), Munich, Germany
Altium is growing and we are looking for a new Account Executive – Inside Sales (m/f) to drive our growth in Germany.
The primary role of the Account Executive – Inside Sales (m/f) is to find and close opportunities at new customers. Leads are qualified by you or your team member(s). When a prospect is interested in seeing the Altium products the opportunity will be handed over to you. You will carry the opportunity forward utilizing internal sales tools (Inside View, LinkedIn, Marketo, SalesForce) till closing the deal.
Principle Responsibilities of this role include:
• Drives personal sales activities and customer contact towards achieving or exceeding sales targets, meeting or exceeding established standards for the minimum number of contacts per day.
• Develops lead opportunities by collecting information that includes business pains/needs, timelines, authority and project teams, budget, competitive information, etc.
• Lead sales discovery process and presentations via webinars with FAE’s and prospects.
• Keeps detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities in Altium’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
• Develops relationships with key partners in their territory to identify new business opportunities.
• Works alongside inside sales teams on specialized projects such as call-out campaigns, promo drives and webinar fulfillment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or related field desirable or equivalent experience.
• 5 years Inside Sales/Business Development Experience in a software or related technology company is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively through various forums including email and telephone.·
• Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
• Demonstrated persistence to move past gate-keepers and gain key intelligence regarding decision makers, customer needs, etc.
• Strong understanding of basic sales skills including negotiating and persuasion.
• Proficiency with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases such as Salesforce.com is desirable but not required.
• Fluently in German and English
Your new environment:
• A dynamic, international growing company, with start-up character, in the software environment
• Workplace centrally located along the main line: You can easily reach us by S-Bahn
• International cooperation within the Group
• Flat hierarchies and an open door policy
We offer a permanent contract of employment, performance-based compensation as well as opportunities and challenges for your personal development.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.