Account Manager, TASKING - Detroit, MI, USA
This position is to directly sell TASKING embedded software products for both existing and new accounts across North America. This is a quota-carrying role and the account manager requires extensive relationship building activities along with driving Altium’s value.
1. Develop and foster relationships within both new and existing accounts
2. Generate new named business by phone, email, customer visits, and marketing events.
3. Collaborate closely with Sales, Engineering, and Marketing
4. You are expected to achieve sales target in the region of North America for new software licenses and existing software contracts.
5. Document and report sales activities using Salesforce CRM tool
6. Rigorously prioritize and follow up on all potential leads.
7. Ability to prospect for new business opportunities within a defined set of named accounts.
8. Travel as necessary to client locations (approximately 30% of time). Learns and maintains in-depth knowledge of TASKING embedded products and technologies, and industry trends.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in an engineering
2. 5-7 years of direct sales experience in automotive industry
3. Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
1. Evidence of success in complex software solutions sales
2. Understanding of embedded software development and embedded systems or microcontroller design.
3. Preferred experience selling software development toolchains to Tier1 and OEM accounts.
4. Experience working with application engineers and sales support resources
5. Strong verbal and written communications skills
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants