Application Engineer (m/f/d) ALTIUM TASKING, Munich, Germany
• Ensure companies have plans and required support that will allow successful implementation and deployment of TASKING Embedded Development solutions.
• Scope, plan and implement solutions while ensuring customers clearly understand and derive the value which can be generated by Altium products in their organization.
• Define deployment methodologies, technical specifications and develop standard repeatable practices with attention to productization and configuration rather than customization.
• Play an active role in the transition from solutions deployment to technical post-sales support.
• Oversee the progress of deployment and product development teams to ensure consistency with initial solution design and solving customer challenges.
• Operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
• Take ownership and support a prioritized customer base and accounts defined by management
• Supporting customer during the complete deployment cycle through a variety of mediums, with a focus on the FAQ, Knowledge Base Articles, Online Help, and Community Forum participation.
• Log all issues, updating activities to tickets, and escalated tickets.
• Creation of various types of topic-based content, such as online help, online user guides, video tutorials, knowledge base articles, quick start guides and more
• Quickly grasp client technical and business challenges while establishing personal and company credibility.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics or Computer or Mechatronics Engineering. or related field desirable, or a combination of equivalent education and/or experience.
• 2+ years of relevant technical Support experience preferred. Strong Computer/Software troubleshooting skills are required.
• Experience in technical demonstrations and presenting training materials.
• Required Technical skills: C/C++ language programming skills, familiar with the Eclipse IDE, optional: (TriCore CPU) assembly level programming, Cross Debugger usage experience, MISRA C standard, Safety critical application development ISO26262 / ASIL, RTOS
• Ability to positively interact with all key customer stakeholders including executive management, engineering, supply chain, library management, and compliance.
• Be driven, self-managed, and motivated.
• Willingness and ability to travel as required with short or no notice.
• Results-oriented, proactive, confident under pressure and demonstrated success in solution deployment.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants