Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Business Development Representative - ANZ Area, Australia
1. 100% Hunter mentality, Leaves no stone unturned.
2. Able to make 40-60 calls per day.
3. Uncovers, reviews and qualified sales leads that are created and received from multiple sources.
4. Generates opportunities by calling off marketing generated lead lists for upselling products to existing customers.
5. Develops lead opportunities by collecting information that includes business pains/needs, timelines, authority and project teams, budget, competitive information, etc.
6. Ability to understand and utilize technical concepts
7. Conducts daily prospecting with outbound calls to build pipeline within current client base and/or prospective clients.
8. Plans and prioritizes personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving sales targets.
9. Keeps detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities in Altium's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, Salesforce.
10. Learns and maintains in-depth knowledge of Altium products and technologies, competitive products and industry trends.
1. Bachelors' Degree holder with at least 1-2 years of relevant individual sales experience.
2. Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively through various forums including email and telephone.
3. Self-directed, resourceful, highly driven individual with demonstrated track record of accomplishment of achieving/exceeding sales targets.
4. Demonstrated persistence to move past gatekeepers and gain key intelligence regarding decision makers, customer needs, etc.
5. Basic strong sales skills including negotiating and persuasion.
6. Inside Sales/Telesales/Business Development Experience in a software or related technology company helpful.
7. Experience with Sales Force a PLUS.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants