Compiler developer TASKING, St. Petrsburg, Russia, Russia
• implementation and debugging of key parts of compilers and related tools
• Expert knowledge of C / C ++;
• Experience in developing compilers and other tools used on projects (commercial or open-source);
• Understanding microprocessor instruction sets and architecture;
• Direct experience with assembly code and binary utilities
• Higher education in IT or related field;
• English: conversational (communication with an international team), technical (documentation).
a good bonus for us if you have:
• Experience with scripting languages;
• Familiarity with the formal C / C ++ standard;
• Experience in Unix systems
• Participation in product development
• Experience in the development of hardware simulators, debugging and profiling tools.
• Acquaintance with programming for platforms without a full-fledged operating system.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants