Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
East Account Sale, China
1. In a team with Application Engineers and international R&D teams you develop the account strategy and execute towards your key account objectives. You plan and execute all sales initiatives for your target accounts in the region, and coordinating with the other worldwide sales account teams to achieve your account objectives.
2. Work closely by yourself with customers to articulate Altium’s value proposition, uncover new opportunities, refine technical requirements, and win the trust of stakeholders and champions in the target account.
3. Drive adoption of enterprise agreements in the targeted named accounts to ensure long term relationships and maximum contract value
4. Collaborate with global team members to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing among named accounts
5. Strong focus on relationship building with executive decision makers
6. Guide prospects through a methodical sales process to facilitate decisions
7. Ensure customer success
8. Maintain accurate Salesforce information
9. Travel as necessary to client locations (approximately 50% of time traveling)
1. BS/BA Degree preferred, preferably major in Electronics.
2. 4+ years working experience, preferably in Electronic design industry.
3. Sound English writing and reading ability.
4. Can accept frequently business travel upon company and business demand.
5. Strong prospecting skills as well as the ability to build solid relationships and attain trusted advisor level credibility with established customers.
6. Strong, long standing relationships with key automotive executives within your territory.
7. Strong communication, presentation and social skills
8. Strong ability to adapt to big pressure and fast paced working environment.
9. Strong ability to develop individual strategies
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.