Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
East TSM , China
1. Develop and execute action plans for valuable big accounts in each territory in order to achieve revenue targets
a. In liaison with Sales Director and China Regional Director, develop and execute plans for accounts in line with the overall sales strategy in order to achieve revenue targets
b. Identify valuable accounts in each territory which have the potential to bring repeated business for Altium China in the next three years.
c. Develop account plans for each of the above accounts and execute plans to attain revenue target from those accounts.
d. Ensure adequate infrastructure and process to maintain high level of Customer and Partner satisfaction
e. Devise and drive effective go-to-market programs through cross function group linked to team efforts
f. Develop and maintain thorough understanding of Customers’ objectives and requirements to ensure proposed solutions will enable them to achieve the desired results
g. Facilitate cross-team, cross-group, cross-organisation and external communications and integrated product planning
h. Manage Customer expectations including resisting unreasonable demands that may have a negative impact on the profitability of the account.
i. Assist channel department develop and manage VAR at each territory
2. Manage relationships within Altium
a. Manage relationships with groups within Altium such as Field Application Engineers, Technical Support, Marketing etc to ensure the effective utilisation of these resources, thereby the effective management and servicing of named accounts.
3. Effectively use internal and external information systems
a. Effectively use the information systems available to enable the achievement of optimal results.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. 5+ years experience in a technical sales environment
3. Preference given to candidates with experience in a high-paced team-sales environment
4. Understanding EDA and/or embedded development business (ideal but not essential)
5. In-depth knowledge of account management selling to technical Customers.
6. PC Skills - intermediate
7. MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT) – intermediate
8. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases – working knowledge
9. Account Management Skills
10. Account Development Skills
11. Pipeline Management Skills
12. Proficient in English (written and conversational)
13. Ability to work both independently and as a team member
14. Ability to work productively with high quality results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
15. Ability to respond positively to the challenges of the Corporate sales environment
16. Ability to accept change
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.