Full-Stack Web Developer, Ukraine
As a Full-Stack Web Developer, you will work as part of a team of specialists on one of our projects:
● Altium Viewer ( altium.com/viewer ) browser youtube-like online viewer for ECAD files. Vue.js, .NET Core and WASM for maximum client-side performance and minimal wait times during loading.
Please feel free to follow the link to see a quick overview - altium.com/resources/cad_viewer.webm
● Altium365 ( altium.com/altium-365 ) is a complex cloud application simplifying customers data management and collaboration. 3D visualization, real-time commenting and highlighting, workflow engine, git-based versioned design storage and more. .NET 4.6.2, ASP.NET MVC, Knockuot.
Please feel free to follow the link to see a quick overview - altium.com/altium-365
Skills & Competencies:
● ASP.NET MVC
● .NET CORE web API
● CSS3, HTML5
Would be great:
● Vue.js / React.js
More about why to join us:
Opportunity to solve real-life engineering problems in the really exciting electronics design industry.
Entrepreneurial culture guaranteeing:
● Strong sense of accomplishment;
● Close feedback loop with the Customers;
● No nonsense projects.
The transformational phase of the company, both business and technology-wise:
● Market leadership by 2020 (please check how’s Altium doing financially);
● Rapid expansion of product portfolio and migration to the SaaS model.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants