Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
HR Generalist, China
1. Provide all-round HR operational and administrative support, including but not limited to talent acquisition and development, organization change, compensation & benefits, training, labor relations etc.
2. Support performance management & assessment and counsel employees on performance issues.
3. Support employee relationship work, handle employee complaints, organize employee activities, and improve employee satisfaction rate.
4. Work closely with management in the implementation of corporate policies related to human resources, organizational and employee development.
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. People Caring
2. Curious, self-motivated, eager to learn and with continuous improvement mindset.
3. Bachelor's degree or above (Human Resource, or Business Management is preferred)
4. Minimum 4 years’ experience working in HR generalist or specialist roles is preferred
5. Good command of English in written and oral.
6. Confident, articulate and clear communication skills with all level of employees
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.