HR Generalist (m/f/d) with focus on the Netherlands, Germany
Altium is growing and we are looking for a new HR Generalist / Netherlands for our EMEA HR Team. This position is temporary for a duration of 12 months.
Main Responsibilities with focus on Netherlands
• Primary point of contact for employees and managers for HR related questions
• Payroll preparation in cooperation with external payroll provider
• Benefits administration and general HR administrative processes, Netherlands Absence Management
• Recruitment & assist with successful onboarding of the candidates
• Support of national or international HR projects
• Payroll backup for other countries in EMEA
• Minimum 2 years of HR Generalist experience, preferred for the Netherlands
• Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related subjects or comparable
• Strong administrative and organizational skills with proven experience in matters related to payroll, data administration and labor law.
• Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
• Fluency in Dutch (C2) and English (C2), German as additional language would be beneficial
• Experience of working in an international business environment.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants