Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
HR Generalist / Part-time, Poland
Altium is growing and we are looking for a new HR Generalist (part time - 20 hrs/week) to support our Russia based team. As HR Generalist you will be the primary point of contact for all HR related questions for our Russian employees and managers. If you are interested in the broad range of HR activities, the role below is based in Katowice/Poland:
• Primary point of contact for employees and managers regarding all HR related topics
• Payroll preparation for Russia in collaboration with external payroll providers and payroll backup for Poland and the Ukraine.
• Management of general HR administrative processes such as drafting employment contracts and other documents, managing HR files, payroll administration, HR reports, vacation requests and sick leave authorization and the management of our in-house HR software.
• Driving the recruitment process by taking responsibility and ownership for sourcing, pipe-lining and candidate selection up to and including the successful onboarding of candidates
• Support of national or international HR projects.
• Oversight/administration of corporate policies
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience as HR Generalist for Russia.
• Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related subjects
• Strong administrative and organizational skills with proven experience in matters related to payroll, data administration and labor law.
• Organized and structured way of working, hands-on problem solver, excellent attention to detail and an affinity for a multi-cultural working environment.
• Fluency in Russian, Polish and English (written and verbal).
• Experience of working in an international business environment.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.