IT Helpdesk Specialist (m/f/d), Munich, Germany
Altium is hiring IT Helpdesk Specialist to join our global IT Team. We are looking for an individual that enjoys helping others and will contribute to our expansion in the Germany and overseas.
Your ability to be creative and have the initiative to improve processes will be a great part of your success. Your audience will be wildly varied from engineers to our sales team. One’s ability to collaborate and work efficiently is central to the IT Team’s culture.
Duties and responsibilities
● Making sure support requests are done in time and professionally
● Identifies the hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements.
● Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives on users’ premises under the direction of the Altium IT.
● Loads appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications.
● Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ requirements.
● Provides telephone, in-person and online support to end-users.
● Coordinates activities with network services and information systems groups.
● Assist in the management and provision of accounts within SaaS applications
● Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.
● Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
● Assist with and work with IT management on various global IT projects, which could include but is not limited to: Assist with onboarding and de-provisioning processes, Researching, testing and evaluating emerging technologies, Assisting with new office setup or office relocations and to Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the business, participate in appropriate training activities.
● 1+ year IT Admin/Support experience
● A degree in Information Systems or other related field
● Computer hardware/software troubleshooting and support skills
● Microsoft Operating Systems support knowledge
● Languages: German (C1) and English (C1) required
● Flexibility and Adaptability
● Team Orientation
● Logical thinker and good problem solving skills
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants