Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Junior Account Executive (m/f/d), Munich, Germany
Altium is growing and we are looking for a new Junior Account Executive (m/f/d) to complete our Altium Advocate team to drive our growth in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
The primary role of the Junior Account Executive (m/f/d) is to find and qualify leads and close opportunities at new customers. When a prospect is interested in seeing the Altium products the opportunity will be handed over to you. You will carry the opportunity forward utilizing internal sales tools (Inside View, LinkedIn, Marketo, SalesForce) till closing the deal. The Junior Account Executive role is a great starting role for your sales career as it offers great potential to develop your sales skills.
Principle Responsibilities of this role include:
• Drives personal sales activities and customer contact towards achieving or exceeding sales targets, meeting or exceeding established standards for the minimum number of contacts per day.
• Develops lead opportunities by collecting information that includes business pains/needs, timelines, authority and project teams, budget, competitive information, etc.
• Organization and support of internal sales events to grow the market.
• Keeps detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities in Altium’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
• Works alongside inside sales teams on specialized projects such as call-out campaigns, promo drives and webinar fulfillment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or related field desirable or equivalent experience.
• 1-3 years Inside Sales/Business Development Experience in a software or related technology company is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively through various forums including email and telephone.·
• Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
• Demonstrated persistence to move past gate-keepers and gain key intelligence regarding decision makers, customer needs, etc.
• Strong understanding of basic sales skills including negotiating and persuasion.
• Proficiency with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases such as Salesforce.com is desirable but not required.
• Fluently in German (B2) and English
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.