Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
(Junior) Account Manager TASKING (m/f/d), Munich, Germany
TASKING is growing and we are looking for a new Account Manager (m/f/d) to complete our Munich based Sales team.
Principle Responsibilities of this role include:
• Responsible to drive business at specified region and customer base.
• Plans and prioritizes personal sales activities and customer/prospect contacts towards achieving sales targets for defines European customers. Responsible for driving TASKING’s European Renewals/Maintenance business.
• Responsible for complete sales cycle, incl. qualification and development of lead opportunities, compiling of individual customers offers and follow-ups until successful close of the business.
• Organizes and executes specialized projects such as call-out campaigns, data updates, etc.
• Coordinates and supports business development activities like marketing campaigns, roadshows, exhibitions, etc.
• Keeps detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities in Altium’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
• Bachelor or Master Degree desirable, or a combination of equivalent education and/or experience. Commercial understanding required.
• Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively through various forums including email and telephone. Basic sales strengths including negotiating and persuasion preferred
• Fluency in German (C1) and English (B2), additional European languages are preferred
• Desirable (not Mandatory): 2+ years’ experience in Customer Services, preferred in an Automotive, Microcontroller or Semiconductor environment.
Your new environment:
• A dynamic, international growing company, with start-up character, in the software environment
• Workplace centrally located along the main line: You can easily reach us by S-Bahn
• International co-operation within the Group
• Flat hierarchies and an open door policy
• We offer a permanent contract of employment, performance-based compensation as well as opportunities and challenges for your personal development.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants