Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Lead Software Developer, Kiev, Ukraine, Ukraine
The Lead Software Developer manages a team of multiple software engineers in all phases of application lifecycle management (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, development, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.). They help guide the software development efforts of the team and play a key role in mentoring for the professional development of the team members.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Lead development of Altium products and coordinate work of the software engineering team in the development and testing of same.
2. Test to ensure the quality of the final product before release.
3. Lead improvement of application deployment system.
4. Develop, install, test, update, and maintain the Altium Designer product family and other company technology products.
5. Collaborate with the product management team to ensure the product is designed and developed in accordance with established standard and customer needs.
1. Master of Science or equivalent in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Information Systems or related. (Company will accept a BS in Computer Science degree followed by 5 years of progressed work experience as a Software Engineer, Software Developer, or Senior Software Developer in lieu of a Master’s Degree)
2. At least 4 years of experience with C# (WPF, WCF, MVC) or Delphi / C ++
3. At least 2 years of experience in the Team Lead role (4+ people in supervision)
4. Experience in a project technical leadership
5. Experience with all aspects of SDLC
6. Experience in the APIs design, integration and development
7. Experience with mixed managed / unmanaged code (C # / Delphi, C # / C ++)
8. Experience with service-oriented applications
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.