Marketing Automation Specialist - La Jolla, CA, USA
Altium is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join the team! The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for maintaining, optimizing and building scalable Marketo infrastructure for various campaigns and scenarios, has demonstrable experience administering a Marketo instance and executing campaigns of varying degree of complexity, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
1. Maintain and optimize marketing automation infrastructure including campaign flows, Lead scoring, nurture programs, profiling, segmentation and workflows.
2. Work with teams to translate marketing requirements into functional campaigns and workflows within marketing automation, CRM and other marketing technology systems.
3. Develop and execute email campaigns using marketing automation
4. Build testing frameworks for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates. Ensure adaptive learning from past campaigns to guide future marketing campaigns.
5. Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations
6. document marketing automation best practices including list management, data quality, hygiene and troubleshooting
7. Understand the bi-directional data structures with Salesforce.com for data integration; work with Salesforce administrators to coordinate integration with CRM; work with marketing platforms to troubleshoot issues and provide team support
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing or equivalent experience
2. Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce, Zapier, API’s, and Marketo (or similar platforms) (minimum 2 years of hands-on experience)
3. Marketo certification highly preferred
4. Experience with email marketing & email campaign management
5. Understanding of web development and digital design concepts
6. Problem solving ability and consideration of process improvements
7. Excellent organizational and communication skills with a strong attention to detail
8. Ability to work across departments and teams, building consensus and deliver upon stated objectives
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants