QA Engineer (CAD), Ukraine
Altium Limited is a software company that provides PC-based electronics design software for engineers, such as its flagship product - Altium Designer.
The company has been a technological leader in developing unified PCB solutions over the past 30 years and is committed to achieving market leadership by 2020.
Currently, we are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join CAD System testing team in Kyiv.
Duties and responsibilities:
As a part of R&D Department you will participate in all quality assurance activities such as creating test documentation, performing testing of new features as well as regression testing for wide range of Altium products. As QA Engineer you will be working together with an ambitious team of professionals.
Skills & Competencies:
● More than 1 years of experience as a QA Engineer;
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
● Experience in writing test documents;
● Knowledge of SDLC;
● Understanding of CI systems (i.e. Jenkins, TeamCity);
● Working with VCS systems (SVN, GIT);
● Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
Would be great:
● Experience with vector graphic editors (CAD);
● Experience in testing of desktop applications;
● Experience in electronic engineering or similar;
● Virtualization basic knowledge (VMWare, VBox, Virtual PC);
● Traffic sniffers knowledge (Fiddler, HTTP Debugger);
● Performance testing tools knowledge (i.e. Jmeter);
● Understanding of OOP language (C# or Java);
● Experience with automation testing.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants