Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Sales Manager - Frisco, TX, USA
The primary focus of the Sales Manager is to drive adoption of Altium's new cloud platform, Altium 365 globally through the use of technology, systems and process. The Sales Manager will lead the Altium 365 Advocate team whose primary focus is to drive campaigns to upgrade legacy products and transition standard subscribers to Altium 365Pro. The key mission of the sales manager is to grow the subscriber base using people, technology, and automation to sell incremental subscriptions add-on seats driving technology adoption to reduce customer churn rates.
1. Manage a team of inside sales representatives to ensure market growth and business plan objectives are met by using data driven systems and processes.
2. Provide a detailed accurate forecast to senior management as needed.
3. Able to operate in a high-volume transactional sales model.
4. Ability to optimize regional and territory-based goals to roll up into the company sales plan.
5. Collaborate with senior sales management on the development of automated systems and process to enable EASY2 access to additional products and services.
6. Establish and maintain influential relationships within the organization.
7. Provide leadership, coaching and training on the systems and processes.
8. Recruit, develop and retain a team of highly motivated, results oriented sales professionals.
9. Ability to analyze sales & marketing data trends and to take corrective action to achieve company goals and objectives.
10. Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of competitive products and services.
11. Collaborate with marketing, sales operations, business intelligence, and other internal resources on the development and execution of company targets.
12. Must be able to interpret, analyze, review and comment in detail on the Wave dashboards inside Salesforce.
13. Must be knowledge or quickly learn Marketo, and other various data systems.
1. Degree holder with at least 7+ years of relevant sales experience.
2. Experience directly working or working directly with sales operations
3. Proven track recording of exceeding sales objectives using systems to grow and retain existing accounts.
4. Demonstrated experience directly leading sales teams, with a proven ability to impact and influence through a collaborative approach.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills
6. Self-directed, resourceful, highly driven individual with demonstrated track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.