Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Sales Operations Assistant - Frisco, TX, USA
1. Under the general direction of the Operations Manager, the incumbent will provide administrative support to sales team with a high level of professionalism and organization in a fast paced environment.
2. Summary of essential job functions
3. Assist the sales team with CRM tasks, including but not limited to, data entry; case completion, account and contact updates; reporting and dashboard creation; completion of supplier forms; sales order processing and review.
4. Complete cases submitted to Sales Operations queue within 24 hours
5. Continued database clean up in Salesforce
6. Support order processing tasks and sale order completion
7. Process sale orders to an invoice and send invoice information to customers.
8. Generation of License keys
9. Manage the Americas Sales Email box and route leads as needed.
10. Additional Global Sales Operations adhoc Projects and requirements
1. 1 Year Salesforce experience preferred
2. Intermediate to advanced skill with Excel and Google applications (Calendar, Email, Google Docs); familiarity with CRM (Salesforce) and data base management systems highly desirable.
3. Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
4. Undergraduate degree in business administration or related discipline and up to two years of administrative experience; or combination of education and work experience.
5. Strong verbal, written, interpersonal and customer service skills; demonstrated ability to represent the company with internal employees, visitors and vendors.
6. Self-starter with a pro-active, take charge orientation.
7. Strong planning and organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.