Salesforce Administrator, USA
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. This position will assist in creating standard Salesforce reports and dashboards in Einstein Analytics. The Salesforce Administrator owns the integrity of the data within Salesforce, handles the User Provisioning and Deprovisioning across all systems managed by Sales Operations, assists in implementing general Salesforce update requests, and other miscellaneous tasks as requested. This role is part administrator, part technical project manager and part Salesforce analyst.
The expectation is that individuals filling senior roles within the organization be reliable, motivated, self-managing, and produce high-quality results to help ensure compliance and delivery to corporate values and goals.
1.Work within a team of accomplished Salesforce Administrators to support and evolve a highly customized Salesforce.com environment with ~500 users
2. Analyze data across the Sales, Service, and Marketing organizations, and develop visualization dashboards of the data using Einstein Analytics and standard Salesforce dashboards
3. Identify opportunities to automate and optimize the Salesforce technology stack
4. Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, and workflows.
5. Manage and administer sales systems including but not limited to: Ringlead, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Netsuite, and Internal Customer Online Portal
6. Design, configure and test any administration of SFDC including but not limited to new packages, custom objects, workflow rules, custom fields, and validation rules
7. Determine specific automation needs and implement by observing sales interactions, reviewing sales reports and conferring with the sales management team
8. Collaborates with finance and sales on pricing, promotions, and discount requirements.
9. Establish systems and processes to ensure that product improvements, launches, and roll outs are effectively and efficiently communicated to the sales team.
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
3. Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211), and Einstein Analytics certified
4. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Developer certifications preferred
1. Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
2. Knowledge of global compliance and data security processes and management methodology
3. Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
4. A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
5. Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
6. Proven ability to engage internal customers at all levels of the organization
7. Confident with the Salesforce Lightning UI
8. Proficient with MS Excel, and G-Suite
9. Strong business acumen
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants