Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Senior C# (WPF) Engineer, Kiev Ukraine, Ukraine
Work mainly on developing UI on C # WPF and solve the problems of docking the UI and ECAD systems. You will need to work closely with the team located in San Diego (USA), frequent meetings in the evenings.
- Experience in WPF projects from 3 years;
- Knowledge of .NET, WPF (MVVM, MVP), Unity (experience with any WPF framework Prism, Caliburn.micro, MVVM Light Toolkit);
- Knowledge of underlying data structures and algorithms;
- Ability to write loosely coupled code, understanding the principles of SOLID;
- Experience in writing unit tests (using nUnit, xUnit or MS Test);.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants