Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Senior Enterprise Solutions Architect Newark, NJ USA, USA
The successful Candidate will lead collaboration with key stakeholders (customer, engineering, sales, marketing, executive management, 3rd party partners, etc.) in developing, proposing, productizing and configuring sound architectural solutions for teams collaborating in the design of PCBs. A versatile and passionate individual with strong PCB design and collaboration expertise technical capabilities eager to drive creation of conceptual and logical specifications for all aspects of the solution (people, process, technology and information) by identifying, uncovering and creating customer needs. Delivering high level architecture solutions and configurations across the storage, flows and enterprise collaboration needs of customers utilizing Nexus to make sharing easy. Makes intuitive high-level decisions, sees the “big picture”, drives productization rather than customization and is fundamental in expanding Altium’s core competencies to include Reliable Solutions and Dependable Service while also perpetuating Altium “Easy To” in everything we do. 1. Drive focus on Nexus PCB design collaboration solutions from presales through implementation involving colleagues from sales, engineering and marketing as well as external partners to help Altium expand into new customers and making those customers successful.
2. Quickly grasp client technical and business challenges while establishing personal and company credibility.
3. Scope, plan and implement solutions while ensuring customers clearly understand and derive the value which can be generated by Nexus in their organization.
4. Work with third parties such as PLM and mechanical design tool vendors to architect Nexus integration into enterprise solutions while expanding the value Nexus provides.
5. Provide a framework to articulate, present and sell solutions that incorporate Nexus to address high level business problems. This will involve engaging with teams at customers ranging from small business to large multi-divisional enterprises.
6. Define deployment methodologies, technical specifications and develop standard repeatable practices with attention to productization and configuration rather than customization.
7. Assist in the transition from solutions development to solutions deployment and support.
8. Oversee progress of deployment and product development teams to ensure consistency with initial solution design and solving customer challenges.
9. Work with product development teams and marketing to identify key requirements that span customers needed to ensure client satisfaction and Nexus success.
10. Use tools and methodologies to create representative proof of concept cases for identified key requirements.
11. Operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
12. Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers mentoring and teaching other team members in your areas of expertise.
13. Ensure solution meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
14. Most of all, make sure companies have plans and required support that will allow successful implementation of Nexus PCB design collaboration solutions.
1. BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering, EE or related technical field
2. 15 - 20 years minimum EDA experience in leading technical solution driven sales and with 8 - 10 years of development or design experience including experience in board design, libraries, network architecture and PLM.
3. Proven seasoned solutions professional with a deep understanding of solution sales and the ability to solve customer technical and business needs through innovative application of collaboration solutions.
4. Results-oriented, proactive, confident under pressure and demonstrated success in solution selling.
5. Has product development experience from ideation to sales to successful customer implementation.
6. Out of box thinker, proposes ideas and solutions that will innovate customer board design process across storage, flows and enterprise collaboration.
7. Ability to match the business needs and drivers with the correct technical solution.
8. Capable of recommending a complete system architecture.
9. Enjoys working with key stakeholders and the industry in general to understand market trends, industry needs, and customer pain points.
10. Strong leadership skills, planning, excellent communication, virtual-team engagement, time management, negotiation and presentation skills are essential.
11. Ability to positively interact with all key customer stakeholders including executive management, engineering, supply chain, library management and compliance.
12. Evangelizing, winning and building a revenue pipeline at focused customers by offering unified, cohesive solutions based on Altium Nexus. Proven experience in driving complex competitive solution sales scenarios, working in a collaborative environment and taking leadership of driving customer success.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.