Senior .Net (WPF) Developer, Ukraine
As a Senior Engineer, you'll be part of a team that is working on developing a UI in C # WPF and solving the problems of connecting the UI and ECAD systems. You'll work closely with a team located in San Diego (USA).
Skills & Competencies:
● Experience in WPF projects from 3 years;
● Knowledge of .NET, WPF (MVVM, MVP), Unity (experience with one of the WPF framework Prism, Caliburn.micro, MVVM Light Toolkit);
● Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
● Understanding the SOLID Principles;
● Experience in writing unit tests (using nUnit, xUnit or MS Test);
● The lack of prejudice to Delphi and experience debugging Delphi-code is welcome, although not required.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants