Senior Software Engineer, Ukraine
We’re hiring a senior software engineer with system-level programming knowledge and strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to incorporate the Voice of the Customer (VoC) into our products. As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll solve complex software problems by reviewing large bodies of code, quickly assessing various environments, and designing solutions on the fly that incorporate data compiled from customers’ expectations, preferences, and problems. By leveraging data about customers’ wants and needs, we can more effectively prioritize activities that improve overall customer satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities:
● Fixing complex product defects and participating in code review and our SDLC (Software Development LifeCycle) best practices;
● Working with development teams to add product enhancements related to supportability – enhancements you as a VoC engineer are in a unique position to have knowledge of;
● Communicate clearly and effectively with internal stakeholders as well as customers to drive resolution of technical issues;
● Be proactive, self-motivated and attentive to detail when solving highly complex, escalated problems.
Skills & Competencies:
● 7+ years of experience in software development;
● Expert knowledge in software development tools;
● Expert knowledge of debugging and crash dump analysis in Windbg;
● Experience with system level tools like Process Monitor;
● Experience with profiling tools like PerfView (CPU, Memory, Garbage collection);
● Experience with in process and out of process COM and how it works in .NET;
● Experience with code management and bug tracking tools.
Would be great:
● Practical experience with Delphi, understanding Assembler, object-oriented and generic programming, C# and internals of .NET;
● Experience with relational databases (MS-SQL, MySQL);
● Ability to understand program execution on hardware level, threat detection, performance, and quality.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants