Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Senior UX Designer, USA
The UX Designer will serve as a cross-functional team member, working on information architecture, workflow, testing, and prototyping. You will partner with Product Managers, Designers and the R&D team to define and deliver new features, test new concepts and assist with final implementation.
1. Establish a UX discipline; integrate UX research and design into our development process.
2. Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
3. Work on features and products through their entire lifecycle: user research, competitive analysis, product definition, design, usability testing, launch and beyond;
4. Prioritize design decisions using customer research and data insights; communicate scenarios and experiences to internal stakeholders;
5. Work with developers to ensure the designs are implemented as intended and the integrity of the user experience is maintained in the final product.
6. Continually incorporate feedback to improve the UX experience.
1. Three or more years of UX design experience;
2. Have a passion for innovative UX design;
3. Ability to design across multiple platforms (Desktop, tablets, and phones);
3. Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design;
4. Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and customers;
5. Understanding of and education in human psychology;
6. Sense of urgency and motivation to complete objectives with little supervision;
7. Dedicated in continuous learning;
8. Must have an online portfolio with examples of user workflows, design mockups, and documentation reflecting the design thinking used to solve specific customer or business problems.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.