Senior UX Designer, Russia
• Lead and execute design projects across the entire Altium product line. Helping set the vision for the user experience and work with others to iterate towards that vision.
• Work with cross-functional teams. Partner closely with engineering, product and users to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
• Be autonomous. You'll take full ownership of your work and you take responsibility for every detail each step of the way.
• Inspire what's possible by quickly producing multiple concepts, knowing when to apply attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
• Communicate clearly to present your work at different stages.
• Lead design critiques to collect feedback from others to make your work stronger.
• Ability to think long-term and short-term to meet the constraints of a continuous release process while iterating toward a future vision.
• Engage with user feedback to form a better understanding of a user need and daily routine
• Ability to make complex things easy and intuitive.
• 2-4 years of work experience preferably in a product company
• Experience in creating or contributing to design systems.
• Expert user of Figma, Sketch and other design/prototyping tools. (Our team uses Figma)
• Adaptable and flexible. You can work with people with various types of backgrounds, cultures and communication styles.
• Good communicator and facilitator. You can lead conversations around design and clearly articulate your design decisions and ideas.
• User-focused design mentality and constantly looking to sharpen instincts through user feedback and insight.
• Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision with a sharp eye for details.
• Familiarity with mobile & web technologies (i.e. HTML5, CSS Grid, responsive web design) and fundamental understanding of front-end development. Understanding the constraints of developing for multiple devices and how to create a unified experience across those.
• Experience in building and shipping software. Understanding and ability to cope with various development constraints, finding the best design solutions in a given timeline. You are not only able to understand why certain things cannot be done, but able to provide alternative user-first solutions.
• Experience working in CAD engineering-related projects is a plus.
• Ability to follow and improve design culture.
• Intermediate / Upper-intermediate English level
• You have 1-2 years of professional experience leading and working in a design team
• Experience working with engineers and product managers to drive strategy, vision, and execution
• Experience in building hypotheses and helping defining metrics and measurement techniques
• Experience in forming the user focus groups and organizing user researches
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants