Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Site Reliability Engineer, Kiev Ukraine, Ukraine
- Contribute to the design and implementation of automated infrastructure to allow teams to develop continuous build, deploy, test and release processes (build / test system, CI etc);
- Help to design, create and maintain cloud environments (production with the customer's data and non-production): Proactive data security policy implementation; Design and implement AWS production; Implement monitoring to ensure reliability and performance meets or exceeds business goals;
- Provide training and support to software engineering teams during design / implementation / support phases.
- Experience with CI systems (Jenkins, TeamCity)
- AWS - EC2, RDS, ECS etc
- Docker and orchestration: Swarm, Kubernetes
- Elastic Search, RabbitMQ
- Bash / Powershell scripting experience
- Windows / Linux - admin level
- Experience with SVN / GIT - as a user and as an infrastructure owner
- Experience with high loaded distributed multi-tenanted cloud systems. Including: Disaster recovering mechanisms; Monitoring and logging; Redundancy (data, network, apps);
- Comfortable working with distributed teams;
- Advanced level of English Language.
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.Privacy Notice for Job Applicants